OSSSC Recruitment of Junior Clerk and Junior Assistant for 1746 posts : Last Date 29/01/2019
Applications are being invited online through the OSSSC website www.osssc.gov.in for selection of candidates for recruitment on contractual basis to 1746 number of District/Range/Division cadre posts of Junior Clerk/Junior Assistant in various District/Range establishments under different Departments of Government of Odisha. The District/Range/Division wise break-up along with category-wise break-up of the total posts of various Departments to be filled up by this recruitment and reservation for each category of candidates are shown at Annexure-I. The recruitment is being conducted according to Odisha Ministerial Service (Method of recruitment to the posts of Junior Clerk in the district offices) Rules, 1985 and as amended up to date.
Name of Post: Junior Clerk/Junior Assistant
No of Post: 1746 posts
Educational qualification: Must have passed in +3 examination or such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge in basic computer skills.
Scale of Pay: Pay Band-1, i.e. Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.1900/-
Age Limit: 18 to 32 years as on 01/04/2018
Application Fee: All applicants other than SC, ST Category and Persons with Disabilities have to pay Exam fee of Rs.100/- between 29/12/2018 to 06/02/2019. The fee can be deposited through online mode by logging into the OSSSC website: www.osssc.gov.in or by the conventional mode of deposit in any Government Treasury under the Head of Account "0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examination by OSSSC -02213." Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. The detailed instructions for both online and offline payment of Exam fee have been made in the said portal.
How to Apply: All eligible persons who have not earlier registered themselves for any previous recruitment of the Commission have to register for the post by clicking on the button, "Register" on the Home page of the Commission's website- www.osssc.gov.in. Those who have registered earlier and got the User ID have to login and re-register for this post by selecting the "Re-registration" option provided under the Applicant Menu. After completing the Registration/Re-registration, they have to login, furnish the details of required documents, make payment of examination fees, if applicable. and then procedure for registration/re-registration/application can be viewed by clicking on "How do I register/re-register/apply". The Instructions for the same shall also appear on the computer screen by clicking on "Registered User" or "New User". These instructions are to be reaad carefully before proceeding to fill up the Registration and Online Application Forms.
Pre-Requisites for Registration/Re-registration and Online Application:
1. All applicants other than those belonging to SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities categories have to make payment of Rs.100/- only towards Examination Fee.
2. Applicants, willing to make online payment of Examination Fee shall keep their Debit Card or Net Banking facilities ready.
3. Full Specimen Signature of the Applicant, scanned in "jpg/jpeg/png" format between the ranges of 20 Kbs to 50 Kbs shall be kept handy for up-loading prior to making Registration/Re-registration for any post.
4. Applicants shall keep their Certificates and Mark Sheets ready for filling in the details of the educational qualifications during Online Application.
5. In addition, they shall keep ready copies of the (i) Treasury Challan, scanned in the "jpg/jpeg/png" format between the ranges of 100 Kbs to 300 Kbs in proof of payment of examination fee if payment is made manually through treasury challan, and ii) Recent passport size coloured photograph, scanned in the jpg/jpeg/png format between the ranges of 20 Kbs to 100 Kbs for uploading during the Online Application.
6. The treasury challan, photograph and full specimen signature scanned for uploading must be clearly identifiable/visible, otherwise the registration/re-registration and application shall be liable to rejection and no correspondence on this account shall be entertained.
7. Applicants must have their own personal E-mail Id and Mobile/Cell Phone Number with validity till the completion of the recruitment process for receiving all important communication like Activation Key, various Alerts and downloading Admission Letters and other intended documents from the OSSSC web portal. Under no circumstances, an Applicant should share/change his/her e-mail ID and Mobile/Cell Phone Number with any other person. In case he/she does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she shall create a new e-mail ID for applying online.
Event Start Date End Date
Online Registration 29/12/2018 29/01/2019
Online Payment of Application Fee 29/12/2018 29/01/2019
Payment of Exam fee by treasure challan 30/01/2019 06/02/2019
Online Application 29/12/2018 06/02/2019