Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant and various vacancies for 162 posts in NPCIL : Last Date 31/01/2019
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL has invited the online application for recruitment to the post of Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant and various vacancies for 162 posts.
Name of Post: Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (Category-I)
No of Post: 57 posts
Educational qualification: Candidates have passed Diploma in Engineering with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics/ Chemical OR B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks. B.Sc. shall be with Chemistry as principal and Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary.
Age Limit: 18 to 25 as on 31/01/2019
Name of Post: Stipendiary Trainees/Technician (Category-II)
No of Post: 98 posts
Educational qualification: Candidates have passed HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics OR SSC (10 years) with not less than 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate course in Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Welder/ Machinist/ Diesel Mechanic trade.
Age Limit: 18 to 24 years as on 31/01/2019
Name of Post: Scientific Assistant/B
No of Post: 07 posts
Educational qualification: Candidates have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks.
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years as on 31/01/2019
Application Fee: No Application Fee required
How to Apply:
(i) Candidates have to apply through online application form provided on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in only.
(ii) The online application form will be available on the website (www.npcilcareers.co.in) from 07/01/2019 at 1000 hrs and will close on 31/01/2019 at 1600 hrs.
(iii) It is mandatory to input all the relevant information (such as qualifying degree details, duration, percentage of marks, contact mobile number, e-mail address etc.) to complete the registration and get the Registration number. Candidates are therefore advised to keep such information ready before applying online.
(iv) Before applying online candidate should scan his/her photograph in JPG format, of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 x 5.8 in cm) in dimensions and signature in JPG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions. The photograph uploaded will be printed on the Admit card/interview call letter and only the candidate whose photograph is printed on the Admit Card/Call letter will be allowed to appear for written examination/interview, if called for.
(v) The photograph should be in colour, against a light colored, preferably white background and if you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
(vi) Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and face should be clearly visible. If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo admission for examination will be rejected/ denied.
(vii) The applicant has to ensure that the signature image should be clearly visible and has to sign on white paper with blue/black ink pen. Unsigned and signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall be summarily rejected.
(viii) The signature image in JPG format of size not more
than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions to be uploaded at the space provided.
(ix) Detailed and step by step instructions regarding how to apply is available on the website.
(x) Candidates are requested to make a note of the login id and password, as he/she will need this login to the website to check her/his application status. An email will also be sent to the candidate with the application number.
Instructions to applicants for filling Online Application :-
1. Application will be accepted through ONLINE mode only. Applications submitted in any other form including handwritten/typewritten applications in hard format delivered in person or by other means shall not be entertained. No certificates/mark sheets etc. are required to be submitted alongwith “online application form”. No documents/application forms etc. are required to be sent to NPCIL. However candidate may take print-out of the application form which needs to be submitted to NPCIL, if selected.
2. The cut off date for reckoning Maximum Age Limit, qualification would be last date of submitting online application i.e. 31/01/2019. The cut off date for determining all eligibility criteria i.e. 31/01/2019 remain same even if the last date for submission of online application is extended for administrative/ technical reasons.
3. Exact percentage of marks should be mentioned in percentage of marks column. e.g. 59.9% should NOT be rounded off to 60%.
4. In case of candidates from Schools/Colleges/Institutions/Boards where scores in grade point average like CGPA/SGPA etc. are followed, they should produce a certificate from respective school/college/institution, conveying the equivalent percentages for the respective CGPA/SGPA scores etc. duly signed by Head of the school/college/institution at the time of interview/skill test/certificate verification.
5. Before submitting the online application form, the candidate must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications as published in the advertisement. Initial screening is primarily based on the information provided in the online application form. It is, therefore, strongly advised that all the details should be carefully and correctly entered in online application form. Candidates should ensure that they have pursued English as a subject in SSC/HSC level and should submit copies of certificate/mark sheet issued by Board/University in support thereof at the time of interview/skill test.