HSSC vacancy of Group-D for 229 posts : Last Date 22/04/2019
Starting Date: 22/03/2019
Last Date: 22/04/2019
Haryana SSC invited online application for Group-D post for 229 posts. Those candidates who eligible and interested in this application they can apply from 22nd March 2019 to 22nd April 2019.
Name of Post: Group-D
No. of Post: 229 posts
Educational qualification: Matriculation from a recognized board. Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matriculation, as one of the subject.
Scale of Pay: level is DL i.e. 16900-53500+applicable spl. pay
Age Limit: 18 to 42 years
Application Fee: Male/Female candidates of General category has to pay Rs.100/- only. Female candidates of General category of Haryana and Male candidates of SC/BC category of Haryana have to pay Rs.50/- only. Haryana State Female candidates of SC/BC category have to pay Rs.25/- only. Physically Handicapped/Ex- Servicemen of Haryana has no any charge.
How to Apply:
1. The online application can be filled up using URL address i.e http://adv42019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx.
2. The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the candidates, mode of, and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates.
3. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard. HSSC reserve the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies on administrative grounds.
4. Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions on the last date of application.
5. If on verification at any stage starting from submitting application till appointment, it is found that any candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility condition or it is found that the information furnished is false or incorrect, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will also be liable to be criminally prosecuted. This is irrespective of whether the candidate was benefitted in his/her application from that particular eligibility condition or not.
6. A candidate whether he belongs to General or reserved category viz. SC, BCA, BCB, ESM/DESM, DFF or PwD (Physically Handicap) can submit only one online application form for a particular category of post advertised. Submission of more than one application form will automatically lead to rejection of candidature.
7. Haryana Staff Selection Commission reserves the right to call upon any candidate personally along with printed copy of the application form with original certificates and photocopy of self-attested certificates along with Photo, Identity Proof i.e. Identity Card/Driving License/Passport/Voter Card/Pan Card/Aadhaar Card etc.
8. As part of the application process, preferences would be given by the candidate on his/her priority for Post and Department. As part of this process:-
a. Document containing list of all posts (categories) for which recruitment is being made, along with their corresponding Post IDs, is given in the advertisement as Annexure. From the entire list, applicant would give choices of top 15 preference of posts (categories) and enter IDs of these posts. Name of post (category) would be entered corresponding to the said ID automatically. Applicant has to enter his/her password to save and lock the Post (Category) preference list. For the posts (categories) which are not included in applicant’s preferences of posts (categories), remaining posts (categories) preferences would automatically be arranged in decreasing order of the number of vacancies of those posts.
b. Document containing list of all Departments for which recruitment is being made, along with their corresponding Department IDs, is given in the advertisement as Annexure. From the entire list, applicant would give choices of top 15 preference of Departments and enter IDs of these Departments. Name of Department would be entered corresponding to the said ID automatically. Applicant has to enter his/her password to save and lock the Department preference list. For the Departments which are not included in applicant’s preferences of Departments, remaining Departments preferences would automatically be arranged in alphabetical order
c. Applicant will not be allowed to change preferences once they are saved and locked
d. As per merit, the seat allocation to the applicant will be made first as per post (category) preference followed by Department preference as per available vacancy.