EPFO Recruitment of Assistant for 280 posts : Last Date 25/06/2019 (Link Available)
Employee's Provident Fund Organisation EPFO has invites online application for recruitment to the post of Assistant under Direct Recruitment Quota for 280 posts. Those candidates who eligible and interested for apply this post then you can apply from 30th May 2019 to 25th June 2019.
Name of Post: Assistant
No. of Post: 280 posts
Educational qualification: Must possess Degree from recognized University or equivalent as on 25th June, 2019.
Age Limit: Must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 27 years as on 25th June, 2019. (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC, Employees of Government of India, employees of EPFO and Persons with Disability as per rules).
Application Fee: SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates, Female candidates and Economical Weaker Sections (EWS) have to pay Rs.250/- Rupees Two hundred fifty only and all other category candidates have to pay Rs.500/- Rupees Five hundred only. Any Tax/Bank Transaction Charges will be borne by the candidate. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard /Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Date for Online Application: 30th May 2019 to 25th June 2019
Downloading of Call Letter: 20th July 2019 to 30th July 2019
Preliminary Exam (Phase-I) Date: 30th July 2019 and 31st July 2019
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online upto 25.06.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BY CANDIDATES BEFORE APPLYING ONLINE
(i) Before applying online, candidates should scan their:
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Para 4.II of this Notice.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
(v) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.).
(vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
(vii) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. EPFO may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
I. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
I. DOCUMENT SCANNING AND UPLOADING
I. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
1. Candidates to go to the EPFO website www.epfindia.gov.in or https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php and click on the option "APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF ASSISTANT-2019 IN EPFO" which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Certificates/Documents, Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' Only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on 'Submit' button.