- Head (Product, Investment & Research): Graduation/Post Graduation from Government recognized University/Institution or Reputed Colleges. Age: 35 to 50 years as on 01/04/2019
- Central Research Team: MBA/PGDM from recognized college/University. Age: 30 to 45 years as on 01/04/2019
- Relationship Manager: Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution. Age: 23 to 35 years as on 01/04/2019
- Customer Relationship Executive: Graduate from a Government recognised university or Institution. Age: 20 to 35 years as on 01/04/2019
- Zonal Head Sales: Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution. Age: 35 to 50 years as on 01/04/2019.
- Central Operations Team: Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution. Age: 30 to 40 years as on 01/04/2019
- Risk & Compliance Officer: Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution. Professional Qualification in Risk/Compliance preferred. Age: 25 to 40 years as on 01/04/2019
Specialist Officer vacancy in SBI for 579 posts Apply Online : Last Date 12/06/2019
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers posts. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
Name of Post: Specialist Officer
No. of Post: 579 posts
Educational qualification: Any Degree/PG/MBA with relevant experience.
Post wise Details with Educational qualification and Age:
Application Fee: Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/EWS/OBC candidates and 125/- ( One hundred Twenty-Five only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat. The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
How to Apply: Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/ her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Upload Document”).
Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.