Karnataka High Court Group-D vacancy of 95 posts : Last Date 03/06/2019
Karnataka High Court has invites the online applications for recruitment to the post of Group-D i.e. Watchman, Sweeper, Peons for 95 posts. Those candidates who eligible and interested in this vacancy then you can apply on or before 03rd June 2019.
Name of Post: Group-D
No. of Post: 95 posts
Educational qualification: Must have passed Tenth standard or equivalent from a recognized board or institution.
Age Limit: As on the last date of submission of Online Application, the applicants must have attained 18 years of age in respect of all categories and not attained the age of:
- 40 years in the case of a person belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Category-I of other Backward Classes.
- 38 years in the case of persons belonging to Category II-A/II-B/III-A/III-B of other Backward Classes and
- 35 years in the case of others.
Application Fee: The candidates belonging to General Merit and other Backward Classes (other than Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Category-I and Physically Challenged candidates), shall pay an Application Fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Category-I/Physically Challenged, shall pay an Application Fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) prescribed for the post, by any of the following mode of payment.
- Online Payment: On submission of online application, the candidates shall make the online payment of application fee by SBI online payment gateway mentioned in the online application.
- Challan Payment: On submission of online application, the candidates shall download the challan through the SBI online payment gateway link mentioned in the online application in PDF format and shall remit the prescribed fee in any branch of SBI. (System need to support PDF reader-like Adobe Acrobat).
Note: Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply: The method of application shall be through online on the website http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.asp to be applied as per the instructions made available in the Annexure on the website. Applications submitted by any other mode otheer than online will not be considered.