Staff Selection Commission (SSC) announced the results of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2018. To know the cut-off marks, number of qualified candidates for Tier-II Exam and download the result please read the full article.
Click here to download the Result of SSC CHSL Exam 2018 Now
Here is the text of official notification:
Staff Selection Commission
Subject: CHSL Examination, 2018 – Declaration of result of Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II (Descriptive Paper) – reg.
Staff Selection Commission conducted the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) (Tier-I) Examination, 2018 from 01.07.2019 to 11.07.2019 in the Computer Based Mode for Recruitment of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators and Lower Divisional Clerks at various centres all over the country.
2. Based on marks scored in Tier-I Computer Based Examination candidates have been shortlisted, Category-wise to appear for Tier-II (Descriptive Paper). Separate cut-offs have been fixed for the posts of DEO other than C&AG (List-I), DEO in C&AG (List-II) and LDC/JSA and PA/SA (List-III).
3. As the Tier-I Computer Based Examination was conducted in multiple shifts, marks scored by the candidates have been normalized as per the formula published by the Commission on its website on 07.02.2019. Such normalized marks have been used to qualify the candidates for the next stage of Examination (i.e. Tier-II).
4. Category-wise details of candidates who have provisionally qualified for appearing in Tier-II (Descriptive Paper) and the cut-offs applied for each category are as under:
List-I – For the posts of DEO (Other than C&AG):
*Other than the UR candidates mentioned above 14 SC, 04 ST, 28 OBC and 08 EWS candidates are qualifying as per UR standard.
Note: No vacancy available under SC, ST, EWS, ESM, OH, HH, VH and Other PWD category. However, candidates qualifying as per UR standards have been shown under respective categories.
List-II – For the post of DEO in C&AG:
* Other than the UR candidates mentioned above 29 SC, 07 ST, 356 OBC, 209 EWS, 02 OH and 03 VH candidates are qualifying as per UR standard.
Note 1: No vacancy available under VH and Other PWD category. However, candidates qualifying as per UR standards have been shown under respective categories.
List-III – For the posts of LDC/JSA and PA/SA:
* Other than the UR candidates mentioned above 1319 SC, 365 ST, 9621 OBC, 4161 EWS, 28 ESM, 58 OH, 04 HH, 45 VH and 01 Other PWD candidates are qualifying as per UR standard.
5. The categories of the candidates have been indicated along with their Roll Numbers. If any candidate finds a mismatch between his/her Name, Roll Number and Category, he/she must bring it to the notice of the respective Regional Office of the Commission immediately.
6. The date for the Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) of CHSLE 2018 is scheduled for 29.09.2019. The Admission Certificates of the qualified candidates will be uploaded on the websites of the respective Regional Offices approximately 07 days before the conduct of the Tier-II Examination. However, the candidates who are unable to download their Admission Certificate may contact the concerned Regional Offices immediately. The responsibility of ensuring the download of the Admission Certificate is solely on the candidates.
7. Representations received from the candidates with regard to the answer keys have been carefully examined and the answer keys have been modified wherever necessary. The final answer keys have been used for evaluation. Final Answer Keys along with the Question Paper of candidates will be available for the candidates for period of one month from 13.09.2019 to 12.10.2019.
8. The result is available on SSC’s Website: http://ssc.nic.in.
9. Marks of the qualified/non-qualified candidates will be hosted on the Commission’s website on 13.09.2019. Candidates may check their marks from 13.09.2019 to 12.10.2019 by using his/her Registration No. and Registered Password on the website of the Commission.
Under Secretary (C-1/1)
Source ; SSC